Rita Pierson-Every Kid needs a Champion!

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Welcome Our New 3rd Grade Teacher, Saadia Genc

Please Welcome our New Third Grade Teacher, Saadia Genc.  Saadia has been trained in Responsive Classroom/Morning Meeting and is a Trainer for Readers Workshop.  Below is a quick note of introduction from Saadia.


I am excited to be joining the Creighton’s Corner community and to start exploring the area of Ashburn!  I have lived in northern Virginia for most of my life and have taught in Fairfax County for 7 years and recently in Seattle, Washington for 2 years.  I have taught Kindergarten, K-1 Multiage, First Grade, and Second Grade.  My husband and I have an adorable 1-year-old miniature poodle named Coco Lola and I am sure you will see pictures or hear about her!  I enjoy hiking, cooking/baking, reading, traveling, and spending time with friends and family.  I look forward to getting to know the children, families, and staff at Creighton’s Corner!  


No comments:

Post a Comment